CSA - Subscription Boxes
CSA or Community Supported Agriculture
Creating connection between farmers and consumers
Becoming a CSA member with Chef2farmer is the best way to ensure you know where your food comes from by getting to know your farmers, supporting animal welfare and regenerative farming practices. Lets Make Change together!
Eat local, Eat Ethical, Eat with us
CSA Members can select a value that suits families needs & receive monthly deliveries of a range of our pasture raised pork, chicken, beef and eggs. Enjoy Membership discounts, a members only day at the farm to meet the animals, see where your food is grown and make some new friends with like minded folk!
Becoming a member? We want to give back to you!
By maintaining your subscription to our CSA subscription boxes, you're rewarded with a loyalty discount and other member benefits. Please note: in order to receive the loyalty discounts, subscription boxes must be consecutive months.
See Terms and Conditions for more information.
|20% off every 3rd Box!|
|10% off Chef2Farmer Events!|
Subscription Box (CSA)
From: $100.00 / month
Each pack contains a range of pork, chicken and beef cuts which will be varying on availability and will be different each month and mix of fresh and frozen made up to the value of your box.
How to choose your value?
Every family is unique, so break down into what you would spend each week on meat and multiply by 4. Our produce is a premium nutritious, ethically grown, local product, the savings will be within the membership discounts.
Thank you for joining us and we hope you love receiving your monthly boxes of our pasture raised produce direct from our farm to your door!
Things you need to know :
– Boxes will be different each month and will be a mix of frozen and fresh produce including pork, bacon, ham, chicken & beef cuts to the value of your box. This is all dependent on farming process times and stock levels.
If you have any dietary requirements please let us know.
– Eggs can be chosen as an added extra & are very fresh so will last 5 weeks so we have you covered for the month.
– Deliveries will be made on the 2nd Thursday of each month, in the afternoon between 3-7pm. If you won’t be home please place an eski with cold packs or ice out the front of your house.
– Discounts are offered on every 3rd month of your membership, this needs to be a consistent order each month, but we can place memberships on hold if you are going away. Please notify us ASAP as we will be prioritising CSA members with our produce.
– If you need to alter your value please give us as much notice as possible and your discounts will be altered to suit the changes.
– By joining our membership you accept to join our Community Memberships newsletter to stay up to date on events, member days and working bees, that you may be interested in coming along too.
– You can cancel at any time, but we are sure you will love our produce and the convenience of deliveries, experimenting with new cuts & being a valued member of Chef2Farmer.
We have 2 options for payments ;
– Direct Deposit into our business account each month, must be in by the first Thursday of the month (You will receive an invoice via email on the 1st of each month. You can also see upcoming discounts from your account).
– Automatic charges from Square on your credit card, charged on the first day of the month