Thank you for joining us and we hope you love receiving your monthly boxes of our pasture raised produce direct from our farm to your door!
Things you need to know :
– Boxes will be different each month and will be a mix of frozen and fresh produce including pork, bacon, ham, chicken & beef cuts to the value of your box. This is all dependent on farming process times and stock levels.
If you have any dietary requirements please let us know.
– Eggs can be chosen as an added extra & are very fresh so will last 5 weeks so we have you covered for the month.
– Deliveries will be made on the 2nd Thursday of each month, in the afternoon between 3-7pm. If you won’t be home please place an eski with cold packs or ice out the front of your house.
– Discounts are offered on every 3rd month of your membership, this needs to be a consistent order each month, but we can place memberships on hold if you are going away. Please notify us ASAP as we will be prioritising CSA members with our produce.
– If you need to alter your value please give us as much notice as possible and your discounts will be altered to suit the changes.
– By joining our membership you accept to join our Community Memberships newsletter to stay up to date on events, member days and working bees, that you may be interested in coming along too.
– You can cancel at any time, but we are sure you will love our produce and the convenience of deliveries, experimenting with new cuts & being a valued member of Chef2Farmer.
We have 2 options for payments ;
– Direct Deposit into our business account each month, must be in by the first Thursday of the month (You will receive an invoice via email on the 1st of each month. You can also see upcoming discounts from your account).
– Automatic charges from Square on your credit card, charged on the first day of the month